Thursday, May 16, 2013

Servis inai pengantin for Linda, Kg.Novunsu Donggongon 15 May 2013, 8 malam

Semalam pegi buat inai untuk this lady, name Linda. She's kadazan and about to get married with Kelantanese. This is second time saya buat inai untuk kadazan lady yg kawin org kelantan. Baru last week kasi inai Doctor Jacq, my kadazan client who marry kelantanese too. :)

It took me 15minutes from Sigah Roundabout d donggongon to reach her house. Jalan quite pusing2, thank god ada Dodo guide me to her house. Dodo was my Manager at Mcd when I was 17years old, working part time at McD while waiting to further my study. Linda is her cousin.

When sampai at her house, they greet me and they were super friendly. Satu rumah bising dengan ketawa dorang. If only my family always gather begitu, mesti best. Ok, lets talk about henna..

She choose design of chain roses, which inspired by Singaporean Henna Artist, Syra Ghulam.I love all her designs, so why don't I tried it on. So this is the result! :)

She request all same design for feet, palm and outer hands.

Henna stain results on her palm.
Henna stain result on her hand.




Feet henna design








Wishing her all the best in her new life. Semoga Allah memberkati saudara baru saya ni. Amin.
Assalamualaikum! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My instagram

Popular Posts