Monday, May 20, 2013

Henna servis for Azween, Palm Beach Villa Kinarut on 18 May 2013

Saturday morning, I seldom get myself woke this early at 7am. Usually I woke up at 8 or 9. This day, i have to serve breakfast for my husband. He's having an exam and I will be off to kinarut to inai one of my client, Azween.

This is my first time entering this Palm Beach residential, the view from the house to the beach and island, its superb. Very warming and..and...dalam diam2 i dream i buy one of the houses there. Wuuhh..heaven.

Its not hard to find her house, sampai ja. She call me from outside her house. I'm in the car that time and looking at her, i was like.. "wow..she's super white. is she chinese?.." Hehe yeah her mom is chinese and our father sama bangsa. Bangsa sungai. :)

This is my first time people request me to draw butterfly for bridal henna. Her family is kinda sweet and I understand why she want butterfly drawn on her hands. She and her mom loves butterfly.








custom design requested by bride


No comments:

Post a Comment

My instagram

Popular Posts