Friday, June 28, 2013

Henna paste review:Beauty Kone

Hi. I really really want to share with you guys regarding this henna paste in tube i bought recently at Mydin Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur. I am writing this to share my experience and also as a reminder to myself. Because oftenly i tested many henna paste, didnt write a review, and after a while, tend to forget what it was like, and hows the quality.

So now, i will be showing you the henna stain for BEAUTY KONE HENNA PASTE. (Pkd & exp by Prime Fragrance & Cosmetics Pvt Ltd.) The price for 1 tube is RM2, a dozen is RM13.80.

Application:
The paste is quite runny and for me, I'm not comfortable in drawing intricate design using this paste. So I would say a NO.

Stain:
~The color is maroon
~After 1 night, the stain fade easily and tidak sekata.
~Dont try them on your nail because it wont give deep red stain to ur nail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My instagram

Popular Posts