Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am a Self-taught Henna Artist

It's such a blessed when someone inspired by my work. Feeling so in the mood to improve more. Last night, one henna artist come to my house, to buy some of the henna supplies and also she ask for my tips on how to henna-ing expertly...tho I'm not that expert like syra ghulam, yet I have a lot to tell and a lot to share with her.

She used to tell me, before she apply the henna on the bride's hand, she will draw using the pen before she apply the henna. I was shocked..hmm..that's a waste of time. But worth trying for beginner. When I'm doing bridal henna, it takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete ALL the drawing and fingertips henna. I can't count how many hours she will need if she draw using pen before she apply the henna.

Many has asking a one-on-one henna course from me. Yes I would love to but I just have no time yet for the extra stuff like that. Furthermore, I am a self-taught Henna Artist who NEVER been in any Henna Courses, so I don't know what are they module in the courses. I can only teach based on my experience.

Talent that I have is a gift from Allah swt to me. I am so thankful. Alhamdulilah.


Please add my facebook and follow my instagram for more updates!

Much love,
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

My instagram

Popular Posts